Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crying is for babies.

Figured I hope I was having a despicable dream when I woke up in a groggy and realize it was real and it happened, shits happened. This is suck, it suck the life out of me. I hope this will end, well it has. Joy was laid once upon and vanish the next, clearly words does not sound very vulnerable but currently I am right now. Words are wonder in my mind, I would at least glad to have a normal being apart from being too difficult for.
My heart is not a cushy pillow you could lie your head on or even worst you will find sticking loads of needles on it. Temper is yet delicate to see when you're obviously not in it, when you are I got to say Haven's know I'm miserable now. I made mistakes and when the time it's too late to turn back, I am back to my roots. Roots where I am being me again.
I struggle tried to endure but end up weak. Lies never do anything good, being someone else was never the solution. I hate it but I learn from it. No more observation please nor even tried to be invisible because when you were yourself that is what attract the eyes. Dear me, this time around please be good.

Monday, 3.30 a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment