Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bang! Twisted lassie, you'd fall

Fille vous êtes maintenant l'un des restes

Hello peeps, I've been gone and yet still got to steal time to update. Though days has been afar from time to time i kept forgotten to re update my blog instead. I'm way too busy living my blasé life i guess. I did actually writes a lot within the times im home, but i don't have the chance to post it right away. Now i'm going to let the dogs out of the bag.

I thought my new post will definitely be awesome. I've got the gist of my post from the hell yeah she-devil  i guess. Haha. Oh im sorry if i did being darn sarcastic in this post. But her attempt made me to. Of course i might be pissed off someone's head with this kind of writing. But what else i could do? This is my blog and i'll write whatever i want to actually satisfy my blood i guess. I’m impressed with her, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before. Haha. That girl runs wild with her thorns for once upon a time and now even her claw couldn't help her throughout everything and now she is left alone with her own mess and feeling miserable. Sweet Pea you messed up, you're the one to blame for. After a long silence wish I could tell the sweetest thing I held tight in my heart then again I let it slipped away from the clasp of my bare hands.

I am suffering both soul and body, there is no hole I can fix, I screw it big time. These filthy hands feels couldn't express I am numb, I even shiver what the heck you're doing? Look what it get you being un-behave. Your thorns are now nothing but tear drops, words could crack a single trust. Where am I? Where are you right now? Get back to your senses.You have done enough damage any words comes from your mouth wouldn't change anything. So is this goodbye? My journey stops here? No one can light my way over my sorrow right now, but deep inside I wish. I am so sorry. But if you still wanna play the fire, come and try me sweet girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment