Sunday, October 16, 2011

10 months and 4 days, i love you :)

     I know that 10 months being in a relationship just a mere look of having to say that we'll last forever, but i am totally blessed with what i have now. He's not that perfect, so do i. But we could make it until today and for me that was one of the best achievement i had since the last broken heart part. 

I certainly unaware of my doings or my needs in life. I am maybe still searching for my own interest or where should I really stay or shall I say identity? Perhaps towards some people I am a person with words but this time I am being true. I want to be who I am only catching up with the past is hurting me and he gives me an embrace which make me feels he will always be there for whatever choices I'll make. I'm glad there is hope, have faith in me. You'd know we can always sorted things out between us. And we did.

Dear God, i love him and please make this last :')

No comments:

Post a Comment