Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The perfect match.

"You give me the smile I'm longing to have"

Let's start from the beginning. Okay, i noticed for those who knows me well will say that i am different. How can i make you fall for me? Those aren't tricks i'm playing. That is me, naturally. I'm only the victin of love story, i got the love symptoms probably. The sickness i couldn't escape at times when i felt lonely nobody will come and comfort you, you only got yourself for comfort. Things has come to an end, but still left hanging. The truths hurt but it's soothing your inner flounder. You have to excuse me for twisting but it is as always, twisted. You don't have to believe me but the way i see through this i already know how to solve it. If i speak my mind i'm afraid you can't handle all the expectations. It's nothing what you expected. I never feel one thing, happy as they say. I slept in sorrows and i can fake my smile but i can't fake my own thoughts. I have this bipolar things going on, i've to find someone to talk about my discomforts. However, i don't feel like talking whenever i am feeling blues nor feeling upset. I'd like to keep my thoughts to myself because it is more reliable. If i talk to somebody else i might be twist my own words or choke on them so better i keep my thoughts to myself. I want to pretend as if i don't care where i am actually does. I should go back to my place and leave all this madness and close the book, because there is someone else who always unfold the pages and pull me back and close the gate of sorority. It is always has been you. Moreover, i am not bothered about it yet i am too happy because as long as you were mine then i will always feel the happiness and joy. So i keep a promise to myself, i'll keep being this way, being loved by you. Until the end of this due to the circumstances, i'll take the risks. Love comes and goes but for now, it stays between me and you and i hope it never goes. It is undefinable. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment