Sunday, April 24, 2011

I don't neglect you.

  I can survive being myself a loony. Nobody can stop me from behaving like i am now. I don't do enemies but they do like to be one of mine, oh well, here i go i'll say this, do you have the balls to confront me yeah? Come and try me. Haha. 

  Oh okay back to the title of my post. I don't neglect you, yes YOU. I bet you know who you are. I did have some complaints or should i say comments that i did not actually expose my new boyfriend, er new maybe. haha. Oh no guys, that is not because i didn't want people to notice him. I bet he also did not really into those kind of sugarcoating words or all the lovey dovey things. I would surely said that, he maybe look dull but yet i cannot doubt the feeling he had for me. 

   This near-perfect match only hit a snag if things never deepen beyond superficial affection. It takes awhile for him to settle down with me when we had a fight and almost everytime i'll be the one who in the natural state. But that doesn't mean we're not good enough to be together but that shows us something else which is, togetherness. We could find the gist of the perfection of relationship based on all the fights we had. And for my friends, you guys may think that he is not serious enough when it comes to "working on the relationship". But nevermind, i'll help him to take the pieces of an idea and shape it into a viable plan of action. He brings out the playful kid in me by being spontaneous. I find it exhilarating to be in the moment with him and lose the self-consciousness. I just love the way he bloats almost everything about me and yet it is not about those sugarcoating or heart-beating words, but those small things that people didn't notice about me myself. 

i love you boy  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment