I'd keep my mouth shut and i remind you one more time, i hate those insulting words. If i've been accuse of a bitch well i hate to break it up to you, i am one of the high standards. A bitch in a way of my attitude, despise my sarcastic words would make you went wild and said more of those egregious words it'll make you blow out of steam. I don't blame you, i know everyone said so. However there are ways to stop me from behaving this way; talk to me nicely. Don't just shoot because you got to think before you act in this case please ignore the idiom which has said, "actions speaks louder than words", there are reasons and that is FACT. I got dignity and pride and that is what i'm defending for not for you but for myself.I am not afraid of human nature of behaving all rude and such times i am too go figure as i am human as well. I am sort of time bomb which i will boom when the time is right. And currently i say i am not going to explode for the time being because i am too lazy with such drama. I'm not kind in a way of people wants to defend with what they had in fact i would rather said, "hey if you all over it go ahead take it don't trash me. If you want something all for yourself go ahead take them if you can." seriously i deserved him better, do i not? Luck falls upon me and i appreciate with luck there are no more series of drama. I tend to get bored easily. Every cloud has a silver lightning and believe me that folks, it is for your own good.
No comments:
Post a Comment