Tuesday, December 28, 2010

dearest ♥


Sayang, for the time being I would like if it could just stops right there. Freeze the picture, the moment when I am with you. I love you eternally how can I resist for such love? I don't want anymore secrecy between us. I told you the truth and you told me you needed time. We have been seeing each other for quite a lot of time before. And there I've said it, I love you. At times I'd think my actions had showed you that I never left you, you hated it whenever I acted strange. I am sometimes confused I don't know how should I react infront of you. Maybe I should just treated you like one of my friends, normal. Yes I did. And I am no longer suffer from this such bliss. I liked it. I don't feel hurt I don't feel anything I am at ease. And yet you've came from out of no where and claimed you're mine. You dislike it when one of your kind trying to get to know me. I know you love me.It's just a matter of time. And now we're together and hopefully this will stay forever :)

p/s: Awak tau kan saya sayang awak sampai bila bila? :") sorry kalau gambar yang saya ambik ni awak tak suka, tapi ape ape pun saya tetap cinta awak muhammad syazwan ♥

2 comments: