Friday, December 31, 2010

My last post for twenty-ten.

Oh Gosh, in a blink of an eye its the last day of 2010. Perhaps it would be the best day ever for 2010 and yeah 2 0 11 is just around the corner. I am hoping for the good things to come my way and of course everybody does have the same wish. I am facing loads of headache this year and i hope i could be more stronger to face all the hurdles that might come across my new days and may i always be prepared for anything. September 2010, things have been very complicated for me as i faced loads of problems and i've almost giving up. But then towards the end of the year, i might be saying that DECEMBER is the best month for me and i hope it would lasts for my entire life. Sometimes we're happy sometimes we're not, I don't want it to be repeated. Enough is enough you're torturing me and yourself I want to see you happy not miserable and I don't want to see myself miserable as well. It's been a wild 2 0 1 0, jeez I can't believe I'm going to say goodbye to 2 0 1 0. Seriously said, I am hardly in love or been into any relationships because I got my friends by my side which led me not to feel empty. Grasshopper yes you're great and amazing and beautiful, I'd think I have a new resolution about this matter honey. I don't know about you but mine just been cleared, I am happy with you around. I don't think I'll end up happy if we're not official seriously I give myself a shot, at the moment let us just be this. So I won't suffer as much and you do too. I got my family and friends and of course I got you to make every second of everyday feels right. Now isn't that makes my life perfect and complete? And for my friends finally there an answer, I'm inhaling and exhaling slowly. Yes it does feels right.  It's over now no more hanging by the thread, I cut it loose and I am running towards the sun unchain. I can feel the light breeze yes and I do feel light too, thank you for everything you guys. It's been great knowing all of you and may it will always feels right as this from now on, no more changing. I'm not saying goodbye but hello to my brand new adventures for next year. How exciting. Life is nevertheless exciting, it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment