Friday, December 24, 2010

amalina nazri :')


I know maybe this post is a little bit late, but i want you to know that you're my bestfriend and I dont care whether it is late to wish you happy birthday, because the only thing I know is, I LOVE YOU amalina nazri ♥

Eventhough I don't have any HUGE present for you but i want you to know. every single moment we shared is the most valuable present that i could give and i will make sure this friendship tales we shared, will last forever :)

Happy birthday my best friend,
Amazing times, we always spend.
Laughter and jokes are common place,
Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,
Always wish to have you near.
We get along, like bread with honey,
A friendship worth, much more than money.

If you stumble, count me there,
Gratitude; no need to declare.
Your thoughts are clear, in my mind,
Understanding we always find.

Happy birthday my best friend,
I’m excited to attend.
This birthday poem, is just for you,
A great big smile is overdue.

1 comment:

  1. dear najah wahydadear friend of mine , i for this thank you trillion much for doing this . i know that i sometimes annoys you but all i know is i love you , for the first time i finally got one friends from penang and i like it , i love you . i don't care how much distance cut us but all i know is , the moment we cherish together will stay light up in my heart :') i love you , i'm touched .

    ReplyDelete