Wednesday, December 8, 2010

3.50 a.m

What should I do at the time like this? I should be in bed, yes I know but somehow I am always still awake at the time like this. Hoping for a miracle to happen. It does not making me feels a wee bit better, I'm a wreck. My eyes feels like as if they will pop up anytime soon. I should have realize for the time being I want to recover I should have ignore such feelings of hopes. I should learn it from now instead I'm ignoring the truth and hoping for my fairy tales lies to came to life. I am one hum-bug, I could tell tales but I am not fooling anybody. I admit he is something which gets me enthusiastic about.

I reckon this matter as something complicated, go figure. It is I am trying to break free from this but in a way I will feel discontented. I've muddle everything together but in the end I wanted to fix it around to bring the heat up even though I have failed loads of times. I never knew that love could be this twisted and difficult.Words can be very tempting at times. I'm scrutinizing myself in my own reflection but all the things reflected upon my eyes is you. I am sick! Sick and tired of this. There is no augury or signs of what would happen next, I guess I might as well face it then. What else could I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment