You're one heart throb and the one I'm never getting tired to look at. I am forever in love with you.
I am a trouble myself. No matter how many times I told you how much value you are to me things just can't change the fact that we're impossible. As much as I love you I just need to spread my wings more on writing to express it. To show the world that love is indeed powerful to be able to conquer a person with such dreadful yet giving us such blissful feelings. It's amazing, I am not much of a talker but I'm believing it. Whenever I am with you I am finding my feet, wish I could stop the time for be able or been given a chance to even have a conversation together.
Now lets get down to brass tacks now should we? Love is suppose to be pure as a mother love for her child. You shouldn't rush on things hastes makes waste, take a breath or two before you start confessing and make sure you'd mean it from your heart not from your mouth. Hit the nail on the head for yourself or you'll be in hell in a Handbasket. I trust this feelings, it won't disappoint me.
No comments:
Post a Comment