Tuesday, November 30, 2010

same old story.


Excuse me, but I think I had enough to dream about.

I'd have this kind of idea where actions speaks louder than words, even idiom said so. But even so not all actions seems as good like we think it would be, it could be as if you're add fuel to the fire. Disaster happens, probably you're barking up the wrong tree who know what happened? I'd better bite my tongue before I spill everything which will make things goes duller. I am enjoying my time watching movies and shopping and etc but the real question is am I really happy? What's wrong with me doubting my own self. When will all of this would just stop! This does not makes me feels wee bit better but much more worse but still every cloud has a silver lining I'm sure every bad times I had have its own reason to happened.If you're not sure whether is it true or false then don't count your chickens before they hatch because it might turn out something different. Drastic times call for drastic measures sometimes you'd have to, there when I said go for it! I am clueless about the future I don't know how would it turn out either bad nor good who really knows?

p/s: I feel like guffaw when I wrote this. Fuck, when will all this ends? I mean totally END.

No comments:

Post a Comment