Thursday, August 19, 2010

semalam.

Salam readers :)
oh hello guys.

Alright, semalam. what with that word ? okay, I just wanna sum up everything about yesterday. I went out with my sayang. sangat teruja ? erh. haha mungkin -.-"
This actually was my first time breaking fast with my beloved one I guess , I mean my boyfriend lah. Okay jangan terkejut laa kan semua. haha. Haa, we're having our meal at Alor Star Mall and it was fun lah because he's there with me . Although the food may not as tasty as spaghetti bolognese or something but still it was just nice. And thanks to Farah Nabilah for keeping me accompany and I know you suke kan ? makan free babe ! haha. everything seems to be fine as perut kenyang , hati senang :) saya sayang awak, amar. hee

Thanks everyone, got to go ! sleepy already -__-

1 comment: