Saturday, August 21, 2010

reminiscing days.

I love you when you're not here




Okay guys, I don't actually know how to really divulge those feeling I have inside me all this while. I know it may sounds eccentric if I said that I don't  want things to be like this ; like the one I have now. I rather want to repeal those days I had before, really I do guys :( fyi guys, I feel like I am comfortable with him when he's not there with me. I don't even know why this thing ought to happen but the only thing I knew is, I need those days I had before much more than what I already have now. And as we all know, "absence can make the heart grow fonder" so that means sometimes a long distance relationship is something that we should bring into play. As for me, most of my relationship are basically a long distance relationship so that I kinda used to it. I know that when people read my blog they would conclude that I am too in love with him but I don't know whether all those love notes really are what I have in my heart .No, it doesn't mean that I don't love him or what but the thing is, I love him more when we're apart. Yeah, maybe I may look like an idiot but that is what I feel right now , I mean at this very moment . When I start playing back all those songs I've played before when we are at our first move, I suddenly feel like , 'Omg! I want all this back, again! damn it. I really do". I just don't feel the love like what I have before. It may sounds crazy for one who just started only for 2 months and something but oh God! I don't know why.
It's always remain the same way, be true to yourself and don't think whatever they might think of us. It's our life our decision and our changes.Just so you know that my personal life still doesn't change anyway still I hope I can get out or even astray from this matter of my confusion.And this is my blog, let me speaks whatever I want to :)

I love it when I first fall in love with you
I love it when you're getting jealous but you said you don't
I love the way you try to change me for the better
and I love the way you are when you're not here.




2 comments: