Monday, August 16, 2010

this is me.




salam readers :)

oh MY GOD. its already 4.52 a.m and i still can't go to sleep.
As today I'm feeling sick.Probably the cause by lacking of sleep,I was so busy chattering with my friends and watching movies. we're acting like we don't have to face any upcoming test, i guess! Haha -.- I wonder if we really don't. I hate test and of course LAW test . argh.
But nevermind, today wasn't that bad for me as I've got my test paper for BEL120 back and thank God ! I pass , er maybe . with flying colours. haha *bangga pulak =.="
20/25 . it is not that bad ryte ? ahaaaa :D





I'm all about light and easy.I do like jazz and  pop musics but either way I may just have to remain with a same thing.My soft beat is more like dying tune*laughs*It's probably be such a bore toward others,I'm the one that people won't be interested with or even make them all excited because I'm such a boring person.Heard this before?I keep using this yeah?Ops.
I justify myself as a Boho Chic I'm here,writing this is to embody clearly about myself.Although I am far-gone this very minute and I don't care this is the way to make me feel better.Am I such a fashion conscious?Heck no I choose whatever that makes me fascinated but I'm not a nincompoop*laughs*The whirligig of fashion doesn't change my style in anyway.And I don't stay up late because I'm not a night owl I hate having eye bags around my eyes,jeez.I befriend with loads of outre souls because they're always are amazing,I can cook and always tried something new to create a new recipe and it always turn out good.I do often have mood swings and it giving me a whiplash,I can be all moody,angry for no particular reasons and emotional but who else doesn't right?It happened to everybody.I'm always whingeing about how's not fair life being for me but now i can accept it as I do have a good life*giggles*I can draw and I do love arts :)
That's about it and this is me.


I really don't have any idea why should I be jealous of her? She's just a pathetic moron.
And of course, I am way better than SHE is.

err maybe. I have to stop reading all the stuff on her wall and all those comments.

1 comment: