This one post is actually written just to express my feelings towards this one special boy, Muhammad Syazwan. This post may sounds a little bit cliche, but who cares? This is my blog and i dont need any comments from you. If you want to read, go on, if you dont like the way i write, it is your problem not mine. I'm not here to catch your eyes by reading pointless things or trying to grab the attention. For that is not what I seek. This is the place you could justify who I am in anyway you want to think of, but whatever lies within me non of us knows even me.
Dear Muhammad Syazwan,
I dont have much to say in this post sayang. But the thing is, you really made my day. Can you believe, up until now, where its already 4.00 a.m , i just cant close my eyes and off to sleep. For what you've done for me tonight, it is such a blissful moment and im so sorry if you ever feel devastated seeing me, i mean my impression towards things you did just now. This is me, I am vile enough to act the way I am. Who cares about what or who I am or the way I roll my life. I am as I am. But thank God its you; yes you which have this kind of feeling, "nahhh, nevermind, just relax". You'll always keep calm and make everything looks fine. I really do appreciate what you've done sayang.
There are always the unexpected I believe in that. You can never know when or where it'll happened. I've never thought the chance to have that feeling of romantic romance in our story, so I recall that my prayers has been answered thank god! You did that sayang, and yes that's exactly what i've been longing for after all this while. And you know what sayang? its like, if i have the permission to just grab your hand, then give a kiss on your forehead right after i saw what did you buy for me, i would; i certainly would sayang. But i can only let those be stored in my mind and if you could hear how hard i scream in my heart, then you'll know how much i appreciate things that you've done.
Terima kasih banyak sayang, :)
p/s: Sorry sayang, if this is not enough to show how much i appreciate those things that you do; because this is only what i can do. I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment