Friday, January 6, 2012
Cracked.
I stood up aggressively when I should kept my feet close and my mouth shut. My heart was allure by hurt. I can't resist of making myself clear. But, I start with a drastic call and end up in a miserable position. I spoke up and I've drown. EGO have been around people and it's immune in the system of the living whilst the shouted mind were wrong, probably that is why people called 'inner cried'. All days are going to be melancholy now, what a brightest day I could achieve? I can only see dark clouds above my head. I'd wish this moment would freeze so I can at least stop thinking and feel nothing. I should just learn how to not feel anything, perhaps it's the best way. There are only them not us anymore, I hope I could replace the term with a better phrase but it's all been done for. I love you and I never tried to be a hypocrite nor rude. Probably a loud message will make you hear, that I've been miserable here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment