Thursday, December 15, 2011

365 hari juga setahun :')

She wasn’t anyone special. She's just a friend of a friend who maneuvered her way through a crowd or a conversation with ease. That was it. She was what your mom would have called a social butterfly. And she landed next to you when it was time to settle. Close and attentive, she made you feel at ease. And for you, that meant something. Or it meant enough. You kept her within inches. I wonder why you chose me and why you are with me. I know we've gone through so much. So many hard times but many more good times. We share the same things, we try to understand each other, even try to be there as friends, as soul mates.

Sayang, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. You're the only boyfriend who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When I'm with you I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear. We have been through a lot and have numerous of fights but still we hold on tight. I'm the mischief but he still stick around. Time really flies, I am never a fan of love but he was the one. I imprinted on him as he is on me. He said he misses me :) You have become my very best friend and my lover. Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. So, make no mistake, dear, this is love.

Anyway, thank you so much sweetheart for these 365 days you gave me. I'm smothered with love all this year, thank you and thank you :) Gah! Too much of love stories going to make me sick as I put many chocolates in my mouth *sick. Anyway, this is for you I don't know how to celebrate 'anniversary' how about we don't be having any? Memories just enough to make it special.


First picture of us :)
Jaga elok elok yang ni :')




No comments:

Post a Comment