Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Feelings.

Just when I thought I could not remember how to 'feel' well I just did. Yesterday to be exact. Feelings is about having a thought about everything which means the most to you. I've been a really tough chic trying to figure out what is it all about. I'm glad he understands it well. To have feelings means you're human and normal. He once told me "be normal" well I just can't. I am different. You will find it hard to read me. I changes all the time, bipolar issues hasn't quite been gone yet so it seems. Sometimes it juggles up my emotions and mixed it all together. However I can control it now, thankfully. I am no longer a creep, but strange in a good way that is. I think solitude sometimes is my best thinking place. Where I could cry my heart out or express everything with myself as I am my own shoulder to cry on. I don't rely to anybody that what makes me different. Perhaps. People who try to change me will make me go mad and difficult. People whom accept me as I am will find me someone who is comfortable to get to. Try to change me if you want to feel what heat feels like, because in that way I'll fry your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment