Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9th monthsary :)


Happy 9th Monthsary ♥

   I watched and read the love story by my close friend. She and he has been the longest couple I've ever known. InsyaAllah the relationship between me and my guy will be bless as theirs. I may not be perfect but as long as you accept me truthfully I'm beyond happy. I never expected him to give me anything I just need you to be by my side to hear out my complaints and whines all day through, I am little miss panic and little miss klutz. I can't define myself of being proper because who to say what's proper? Anyway, sorry dear for being little miss sensitive as well. He always been the one whom always try to talk me out from sulking but at times when I get to the point of making him furious it'll end up ugly. He wouldn't follow my tip toeing sulking feet around, while I end up hurt because of myself. He always reminded me about something he had always been reminding me for a long time. Time will tell when sayang :)

    I hope it'll happen soon. May God bless us and this relationship, and syg please noted this. I Love You with all my heart and soul. Im so sorry for being too busy finding out your mistakes until im the one who create lots of trouble and mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment