Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mumbling.

        I got nothing much to do for today. Mostly I wasted my hours online, it's quite chilling you know. Having the time on my own doing completely nothing and nothing to think about for today. My brain is actually resting. However, I just had one heart-smoothing conversation with him just now. And yes, i get to hear him sing and plays a guitar although it is just for a few second. I love you Syazwan :) And oh yeah, i did go through my recent blog updates and i am certainly sure that there are quite a lot of grammar/words errors. I am at time juggled my words and typed all in my head without thinking whether it is suitable for what I'm trying to say. I tried my hardest to put them all in the bag. I am still learning though, my writing fails me apart from speaking. I do speak English at home or with my friends. It helps me to improve plus i am more comfortable speaking in English. I've been learning and speaking English since i was a little girl and mostly the cartoons i watched was in English version. I am not saying i am not proud with my mother tongue language, it is just another language which I used everyday and it grew in me. That also doesn't mean i hated my country or hated my race, I love for who i am and i would never change it for anything. There is nothing to be ashamed of being yourself. You only got yourself and without your own support to yourself your soul will be lack of confidence and you will end up trying to be like somebody else. You know if this gets serious you'll kick the bucket and it ends there. Stop being a BITCH or acted like one unless it is you and the way you roll, then it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment