Wednesday, April 20, 2011
The final chapter.
I am scared and terrified of love. Does it really exist? Exist on be able to make people happy or is it otherwise? Am i deserves to be given a last chance? Is love is all about giving chances? Does it should have trust in a relationship? You don't have the guts to thrust in my line to be my man? Is there a hidden plan in this? Love? Is there anymore surprises i should be terrified about? I am aware of my surrounding, everything were trashed. Despite the lies detest the new comers. It's distasteful isn't it? Being in a life full of hateful. How can i be assure for what i have witnessed? Questions and questions longing in my head, it's all unanswerable. Quarrel and arguments are what we had now. Its not blessed, its cursed. I am different now, you have to know i am nothing lovable, i am hardcore if you don't like it then you know how to settle with that, you are good at this. At times, i couldn't think of the same things, i should put my heart into it but now it feels as if i am a body with no soul, with no feelings. This is what happened in real life if you've been crying your eyes out and it's the end. I damaged my own heart and now I'm trying to heal it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment