So as things has been settled down with goods. And the rest of bad things tend to be forgotten and soon will be pop out in another occasion. It were never been gone or vanish it just been kept for a while, trying to enjoy the joy I'm having. Well that's sucks, for me I want to end this frustration but I can't. I got the guts on doing it so, however there is certain thing I have to stay and continue on suffering and give myself another tremendous heart ache. As hard as I want to believe it's gone, it is still there clearly upon my eyes. Oh, there where I thought it never has been disappear it was only temporarily gone. I am not thy one who would accept someone new in my life and say hey "we're going along just fine" I would usually give them pressure or probably make them go insane. It is not made up I am always like that, can't stop thinking about everything and will keep on questioning.
Moreover, I am strange. It's not I pretend on being someone I'm not it is just the way I live my life, complicated. The road given for me is hard but I accepted it willingly. Though it's hard I know I can deal with this. How can I pretend as if nothing were there when something is there. I humiliated myself and I can never forget it, for you I'd sacrifice but not most of it. I can be nice to you if you know how to treat me well, I am not bothered about being an arrogant person because it's hard being nice all the time with people these days. I am not collecting more favourite souls because for what I have it's more than enough. If you can't get pass my kind of journey then you're not an inch closer getting to know me. I am hard and difficult I rock my world with core and wild. It is never wrong to be different if you're not faking it. No kidding, seriously said.

No comments:
Post a Comment