Friday, November 12, 2010

saya perlu lakukan ini.




Satu persatu telah kuhapus
Cerita lalu di antara engkau dan aku
Dua hati ini pernah percaya
Seribu mimpi tanpa ragu tanpa curiga

Ku tak ingin lagi
Menunggu, menanti
Harapan tuk hidupkan cinta yang telah mati
Ku tak ingin coba
Hanya tuk kecewa (Ku telah kecewa)
Lelah ku bersenyum lelah ku bersandiwara
Dan berganti hati
Satu persatu telah kuhapus
Nada dan lagu yang dulu kucipta untukmu
Rasa yang dulu pernah ada
Kini berdebu terbelenggu dusta dan noda

Kini ku sadari diri ini
Ingin berganti hati
Cinta yang tlah pergi
Harus berganti hati
Harus ku ganti hatiku kini
Ini harus ku ganti
Tak perlu ini lagi harus berganti hati.




2 comments:

  1. Why does she sound like a boy? HAHA it's a beautiful song, though. Dear, I'm glad that you have started to move on. It's fine to remember him once in a while but do not let his silhouette stop you from seeing and reaching your future. Fyi, I've not clean forgotten Khairul Helmi. In fact, we still contact each other. It's just not too often.

    The wound would get healed one day. Just remember that when one guy throws you out of his life, you have the whole world to cry on :)

    Ps ; It's the best layout of yours I've ever seen. Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks khaleeqa :)
    btw, I am over it now. memang la susa, but I did it slowly. nak lupa terus memang tak la kan. I still have beautiful memories with him, thats undeniable. so I have to differentiate what is good to keep in mind and whats not.

    * I am better off on my own, I know that :)

    p/s : Thank you. Ily :)

    ReplyDelete