I'll be back in Merbok on the 20th. I can't wait to start my campus life again. I just hope I could keep it up and never let my pointers below 3. My experiences during campus life and live on my own for the first time is hard enough lets just hope this time it'll be different. It's challenging when you're apart from your flesh and blood, you have to be prepared all the time. You only got yourself to rely or to cry on. You got your own shoulder and that's it. There are many phrases in life and you'll be included in each of it. Enough chatter let's get on with it, I am anxious and excited! There might be surprises along the way. Anything is possible eh? And there are several things I wish to do and that I keep it secret. Making you're mind wondering off, even if you ask I will be careful not to blurt it out. There is nothing to write about since for the time being I am at home, relaxing and chill out with my family and my close ones. I don't go out that much because blood is thicker than water. Hence, I'm only with them the whole month.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
merbok, Im coming :)
I'll be back in Merbok on the 20th. I can't wait to start my campus life again. I just hope I could keep it up and never let my pointers below 3. My experiences during campus life and live on my own for the first time is hard enough lets just hope this time it'll be different. It's challenging when you're apart from your flesh and blood, you have to be prepared all the time. You only got yourself to rely or to cry on. You got your own shoulder and that's it. There are many phrases in life and you'll be included in each of it. Enough chatter let's get on with it, I am anxious and excited! There might be surprises along the way. Anything is possible eh? And there are several things I wish to do and that I keep it secret. Making you're mind wondering off, even if you ask I will be careful not to blurt it out. There is nothing to write about since for the time being I am at home, relaxing and chill out with my family and my close ones. I don't go out that much because blood is thicker than water. Hence, I'm only with them the whole month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment