My smiles trembles
And my voice shakes
in this blurring scenery
I talked to you because
I wanted to know you better
Your pure eyes are so bright
I want to be closer to you so
More and more each day
I pretend to forget the tiny achings
When did you finally get the person
you love, you seem lively
and more talkative than usual
I am in pain as I face this reality
My smiles trembles
and my voice shakes
I look down and I am pretend I am alright
You are not here
Not by my side
Though we understood each other
There still exist an unfillable gap between us
Just exchanging a few words
with you will makes me happy
Embraced by your gentle eyes
I trembled at my real feelings
But still I quietly offered you all my heart
I want to slowly develope
Our truly precious meeting
I want to reach you
But I can't and
before I knew it
Only my fear grows
I have always believed
That we were never meant to be
You are not here
Not by my side
I couldn't accept this
So I kept on searching
The tears are telling
The words are fading
The teasing emotions won't
leave me alone
You are not here
Not by my side.
No comments:
Post a Comment