Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A letter.

Awak :)
I’m fond of making letters but not love letters, except for this though, hehe! If only I have a chance to send you one, i’ll make one or hundreds for you, but this is different, it’s high-tech nowadays, and it’s the only way I can express my feelings for you.
As I sit here tonight I want you to know that the memories that I made with you will always be looked at in fondness. Awak, I have really missed you today. I kept thinking of you, the wonderful flutters I get in the pit of my stomach when I text you, the tender encouraging words and advice you give to me. You are so open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside of me.
No matter what happens, just know that I really do love you and,
Sweetheart, I wish you were here with me. My heart keeps beating your name and my mind keeps reminding me of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment