Friday, August 3, 2012

Rezeki Allah.

"Bersyukur sangat sangat, Alhamdulillah."
"Terima kasih ya Allah, terima kasih."

I don't know how to start, i lost my words and my lips are sealed. Ya Allah, thank you so much for giving me such a blissful moment in my life. I just can't stop smiling and my heart feels brand new! I thought i'm not gonna make it for this semester, i was only hoping that there'll be no fail for each of the subjects. But when I opened the email, I got the shock of my life. I had the shock of my life when I see my result for my first semester in degree. It was like getting knocked over with a feather, i'm definitely surprised. Anyway, the most important thing is, i managed to carve a smile on my parents face :') That is the best feeling ever. And for you Muhammad Syazwan, i'm so proud of you and please keep it up. Make your parents proud okay! We'll strive for a better result next semesters. I love you
Lastly, thanks to all my friends who had been there for me throughout my final examination weeks :) Korg betul betul banyak membantu. Terima kasih. 



No comments:

Post a Comment