Friday, August 3, 2012

Only one, You.

Relationships aren't perfect somehow. There"ll be some fights though, but the thing is, will there any love remains after the fights. If there's love, then it is worth it. Sure, it feels that way sometimes but there’s always a couple bumps in the road. Days where you fight over little things and days where you ask yourself why they’re being such a little bitch. Sometimes you get a little annoyed and they drive you crazy but in the end there’s no one else you’d rather have those pointless fights with. You have misunderstandings from time to time, but they never make you truly and deeply unhappy. Imperfect is healthy and real. It’s not a reason to give up. There is a 'rain' in the word 'rainbow', so you cant expect there'll be rainbows without rains. And for you my dear, i still love you no matter how hard this relationship goes. I've made a promise, i'll be with you through ups and downs, and yes, I'm here for you. I'm holding on to my promise. I love you, and I'm sorry.
"i just want you to know that even if we fight, a million times over little things we can stillmake it better. I meant what i said when i gave you that promise ring, Imma love you forever. I fall for you deeper everyday."
                                                                                                                                       -Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment