Assalamualaikum will be the "pembuka bicara" for this one post.
First thing and foremost, i would like to say, "Muhammad Syazwan, I Love You." Tengok ni sayang, dah masuk hari yang ke 531 kita ada untuk satu sama lain. I guess we should give one big round of applause for us! If we count all those breakups drama we had, i think we'll be surprised because there"s still hope after all those dramatic-events. Haha. And still, we hold on to each other until today. Thank you so much for letting me be the one on your side which is called, Girlfriend or to be exact, Love Partner.
Its a brand new day sayang. So i wish to have those sparkles we have back then in our relationship. It seems like we're falling apart a little bit away from what we had before. I miss you, I miss us. If we can still hold on to each other after all those fights, i think we should rather called it love or its a fate. Because i knew that you're not that one kind of a guy that likely to force yourself to do something unless you really want that thing to happen, am i right? I guess, you really wanted me to be there for you and yes, be with you. Anyway, thank for still holding on to our relationship. Saya sayang awak :')
Please stay, I Love You
No comments:
Post a Comment