Friday, May 4, 2012

Somehow, you can be so much lovely ♡


Thor, Loki, Captain America, Iron Man, and Hulk. Do you guys know what they are? These are the characters of Marvel The Avengers. This comic-based movie was extraordinary and awesome! I have the collections of Marvel's comic books with me and that is why i'm really fond to watch the movie. Despite the handsome looks of the characters, i'm also get hooked by their powers as if those powers are exist. And if they really exist, i would like to have Thor's Mjouilnir and also Captain America's blue suit! haha.

Okay, enough with Marvel The Avengers. Now, the thing is. I wrote this post is because i wanted to give a huge Thanks to my dearest boy, Muhammad Syazwan for those things he did for me yesterday. It was awesome man! I'm definitely have no idea of what have you done yesterday. I mean it was really a big big big surprise for me, yes you really made it sayang :)

The first thanks goes to the tickets for Marvel The Avengers! And not to forget, those drama you've played from the start until we got into the cinema hall. Thank you so much sayang! Front seat eh? That was the best "front seat" ever! haha. You know what? Its a wee bit dissapointed when you said to me that you can only get a front seats for us instead of those couple seats. But, you actually got us the best seats; you were genius! Pandai berlakon awak ni :B

The last thanks will be for baby Thor! :D And this one was the best among the best. I didnt know whether you had planned to give him from the start or it just slipped off your mind. But i guess, it wasnt a plan at all right? Because i know you man, you didnt like things to be done based on planning. Haha, you weirdo! I love you more than you could ever know (:

Hello, my name is Thor!  (:

And oh before i stop writing, i think i just found out what is really missing in our relationship lately. It was the moment where we could actually be around each other, laughing, talking, eating and finding those things that we wanted to have like, bags, clothes, shoes and definitely all those things we had in our mind right? I don't know whether i'm the only one who notice this, but we had lots of FUN, lots of JOY and lots of LOVE surrounded us yesterday! And yes, i can see your smile, and i can see happiness in your eyes. I'm hoping for another excitement, another love thrill and pls remember this is just a start of our new chapter, I Love You Muhammad Syazwan Bin Zulkifli.

p/s: Now i know how much you value this relationship. Thank you so much sweetheart :')


No comments:

Post a Comment