And yes, i have that kind of guy with me for one and a half year now and we're still a best friend who loved each other with a love that was more than love :) You can see how crazy he is, and that is why i am crazy in love with him. *giggles*
This is my boyfriend and yet, my bestfriend :")
Thank you sayang, for staying and uphold to our relationship up until now, i love you Syazwan :*
I came across this one sentence, "If you have much, give of your wealth; If you have little, give of your heart." And that is what he's been doing all the way through our relationship which surely make us stronger each and every single day. Thank you sayang. And, what can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again. So, please be with me, and stay all the way through Jannah, insyaAllah :*)

No comments:
Post a Comment