Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jealousy.

This one word do kill me inside out, that's it. I know if we're asking why should we get jealous, it'll be just the same as we were questioning what's God had prepared for us. I don't have anything much to say about this feeling of jealousy, but today yes, i am a loser. I'd lose to my own creepy world of jealousy. Oh God, please help me. Am i too hard on me myself? Or i'm just being that little kid that always afraid to be true and shine out?

Only God have the answer, and please. I need to be back on track. I really wanna get my ass out of this fucking jealousy-type of girl. And yes, this headache; it doesn't stop. It strikes again.

Goodnight young fella,

p/s: I get jealous because I care enough not to lose you and that's just it.

No comments:

Post a Comment