![]() |
| Muhammad Syazwan Bin Zulkifli |
Sayang, you're nineteen now there are a lot of candles for you to wish on. Take your time close your eyes and make a wish one by one, may it'll come true and turns out the way you've always wanted and just so you know I'll be there with you whenever you needed me the most. I'll try my very best for you, I may have many flaws as your girlfriend. You have accepted me the way I am and you never judge me. I am blessed to have such a great boyfriend like you by my side. My wish for you is have a good life all through the year and the year after and the year after next. May God bless you. This half soon turning a year of relationship means a lot to me and remember my love always be with you!
And sayang, thank you for listening to my stories and keeping up with my childish attitude. I know I may sounded very complicated and insane when I did, I know I am imperfect but I'm perfectly me. I ♥ myself even though I scare myself sometimes but I hope you will be there for a long term to make sure I'm alright and make sure I'm on my sanity when I'm with you. :) I am so sorry if i couldn't do much for your birthday. This is all i have for now, i love you sayang ♥ :)
P/s: And for your birthday present, can i just wrapped myself up with a red ribbon and sent it straight away to you? :')

No comments:
Post a Comment