Wednesday, April 27, 2011

That guy.

I would like to start this off by saying, even though we're far away, i love you very much, and i care. I'm sorry if i'm such a bitch to you so often. I know that you love me and you know that i love you. Thank you for taking care of my heart, unlike all the people who have dated me in the past. I thank God that you popped up in my life right when i needed you.

We maybe miles apart for now, but it doesn't mean, i don't think about you. I think about you everyday. When i wake up, when i walk, when i go to sleep, all i think about is you. In my mind, we are holding hands and holding each other tightly. This is the image i treasure and such thoughts of you gets me by everyday.



THE GUY I FELL IN LOVE  WITH IS THE GUY I WANT TO MARRY AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment