Saturday, April 9, 2011

vérité derrière les mensonges.

It is my mistakes perhaps for being too honest? Or maybe i've been keeping a terrible secret just to make our mind at ease. However the cat is out of it's bag, and truth wins. Truth or dare, i'd rather choose dare. I am not quite a keeper but when it is my fault, and i am all the way guilty, i'd keep my mouth sealed. Truths are like angel in disguise when you get too comfy by keeping it, all of sudden in the end all you have is regret, regret of why didn't you just say it in the first place. Ah yes, i think he might regret of knowing me. I am jaywalking, i have put myself in jeopardy. Queer to the pitch, i should just stick to my plan about saving it not destroyed it. Love is hard, VERY hard. I think he smell a rat around and that's why he kept on pushing and giving the uneasy feelings. I am hell itself always create a mischief which appear out of the blue. I have explained and confessed the whole nine yards, i am not sure whether he believes it. Whatever happened, i have been honest and i am not scared of things i never done. Si seulement je peux remonter le temps it is just like hoping for a cat to bark, it is IMPOSSIBLE. For what is worth, i just have to wait patiently and hope for something good. I have been breaking myself up this time, thumbs up for me then. I am not flawless i am doing everything to keep myself out of trouble,moreover not to make someone i love to feel bad or disappointed but it happened loads of time before and i'd treasure that and learned from my mistakes. Experience is the best teacher. I am adolescence and i tend to make mistakes, but in anyway if i am at fault i never intend on doing it so. I am a girl who is not trying to caught those who will sympathize or said "in your face bitch, serves you right!" I am also here not trying to make all of those to feel anything, this is my blog which i express myself either good or bad. The place i let my inner cried to scream. For those who have stop by, you can read be my guest just keep this in mind bite your own tongue and keep your thoughts to yourself because this is my mistakes. Don't you guys make mistakes? So just shut up and thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment