I know its started because of me, yes i know it is my mistake. I ignore your feeling, i didn't treasure your pain, i didn't notice your undesirable feeling. I am so sorry for being too selfish, i know sometimes i talk too much, i've blurted out things that makes us twisted. Oh most probably i am the one who make things going unwell just i don't realized it. What a pathetic i am. I keep on blaming you, i keep on put the burden on you, i keep on accusing you. I am so sorry. I think i have figured out the gist of the problem and if only if that is the reason, i am sure i'll washed away those fucking bullshit and make things even better than before. I am so sorry my love.
p/s : Thank you for everything, I Love You ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment