Saturday, March 26, 2011

Once again.

I know what i've said should i explained it to you anyway?
Ah yes, doubt. It occurs in any relationship regardless to say that is probably the cause of jealousy. I am serious in relationships and i don't like playing games its a bit cliche of you to think that's the way i run a relationship. For what i have said it's my confidence. I know what i want and i know what i need. Human do flaws they are not flawless, should i remind you of that? This sort of thing wouldn't end instead it spreads. And one thing i assure of, my love is real no question about it. Back then love does not sound safe for me, it hurts me quite a lot and i blame myself for trusting it. I disbelieve it for once and now i have faith in it, you gave the bliss of it all makes me feels i am worth to be happy. Now i can only smile, I am changing my decision on my current. I chose to stay. Stay with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment