Sunday, March 13, 2011

As long as its you and i.

So, it continues. It remains the same, it is still us 



I leave my initials to your heart makes you can't get rid of me. I am sober and i realize of with whom i am with, I am so sorry if i ever make us more twisted. You can't just play with people feelings my dear, i know its been hard for you. I am as always, been there for you even i am still trying to feel comfortable with you. Don't worry there is no one else except you. I know i am difficult for you to read, i am not wealthy nor good looking i am just average only general knowledge makes me interesting to you but i changed every minute but still you'd stick around and for that, Thank You.

Whom i am to you? Let me be the only one who knows. What ever you've done to me i'm glad that you did. If you haven't then we might not be who we are today. Moreover, i love you and lucky for you, i opened my heart for you to enter. Whatever had happened have its own reason and for what we have now we must care for because there is no point regret upon it afterwards. Although in this current love affair i am hurt but i felt loved too. There is nothing i can't think about, now what matters the most for me is you. The bond we have now i hope it continues because without you around, can't complete me. I am not sugarcoating you, i am in love i deserves to smile even for slight seconds. I am feeling melancholy all the time but you said it is juvenile, stop crying start living. I am taking a fresh start in this relationship but i am still crying. It really hurts baby, how can you vanish this?

In the end, it still ends with a question. when did it will ends with a solution? 

No comments:

Post a Comment