Im gonna be at home by tomorrow and i really can't wait to get my fucking ass out of here. Few days back, things happen to be kind of grim and i don't even know why. Today, during my class Bel260, my lecturer had shown us a video of one cancer patient who died of blood cancer last december. In the video, he had told us how did he found out that he had a cancer and also how did he actually muddle to go through all the hurdles with the help from 'brothers', family and friends. All i can say is, today's class is slightly a little bit sullen as i could see most of my classmates crying. This is because, my lecturer asked all of us to write our own will, and read them loud in the class.I didn't manage to share my will with all my classmates just now, but one thing for sure. I do have something to write about you guys in my will.
Okay, now its already 1.08 a.m and for sure i can't even sleep yet. I just don't know how to change my sleeping time back to normal which is most probably 8 hours sharp. Aha! Anyway, it feels like i am changing into a different people, i got no principle for myself. Is it true? Somehow my feelings are just the same as yours. Im trying not to repeat things that you hate the most and i'll always try to win your heart everyday like i normally does. I am changing and i've been acting so weird these past few days maybe because i just love you too much? It's been sorted out and i've apologized. Thank you for your forgiveness.
I am head over heels for you and i can't barely change that. For what i'll do, i'll change for better. I don't mind being hated or even being discriminated because all i know is for all kinds of people im facing right now, they are different and i barely even know them. And thus, having you around me, i am complete. Thank you Muhammad Syazwan, I Love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment