Wednesday, January 19, 2011
HEY Love ♥
I noticed for those who knows me will say that I am different. How can I make you fall for me? Those aren't tricks I'm playing. That is me, naturally. I'm only the victim of love story, I got the love symptoms probably. The sickness I couldn't escape at times when I felt lonely nobody will come and comfort you, you only got yourself for comfort. Things has come to an end, but still it left it hanging. The truths hurt but it's soothing your inner flounder. You have to excuse me for twisting but it is as always twisted. You don't have to believe me but the way I see through this I already know how to solve it. If I speak my mind I afraid you can't handle the expectations. It's nothing what you expected.
I am never feel one thing, happy as they say. I slept in sorrows I can fake my own smile but I can't fake my own thoughts. I have this bipolar thing going on, I've to find someone to talk to for my discomforts. However, I don't feels like talking whenever I am feeling blues nor feeling upset. I'd like to keep my thoughts to myself it's more reliable. If I talk to somebody I'll maybe twist my own words or choke on them so better I keep my thoughts to myself. I want to pretend as if I don't care as I am actually does. I should go back to my place and leave all this madness and close the book, but there is someone always unfold the pages and pull me back and close the gate of freedom. It as always has been you.
Moreover, I am not that bothered about it. As long as I can feel the happiness such joy and bliss I'll keep on being this way. I could really use a person in my life for now and that would be you. Until the end of this due the circumstances, I take that risks. Love comes and goes for now it stays in, and I hope it never goes. It's undefinable. I love you ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment