Sunday, October 31, 2010

the bestguyfriend :)



Where should i start? ahaaa! we met on the 10th of july 2010. when the first time I met him I was like "oh my God! he's a one good looking boy" but I was thinking that maybe he's picky when it comes to friendship, and most probably I will not have even a single chance to just say hi to him as he may ignore me. Okay, lets make things simple, we started to became friend through fb. Yeah FACEBOOK helps. a lot! haha. That was the first time we became friends Then, we shared a lot of stories together and most of 'em are our love stories. haha it may sounds fret right?

Anyway, can you just imagine? we're only befriend like a month then we're basically become bestfriend. He's incredibly sweet and kind-hearted.If I've got one soft spot for him I might as well fall in love with him but seriously ladies, you will fall in love with his charms. He is one of my good looking fellas, he treated me good but well. He cheer me up during the blues and never stop giving me support. At first i wasn't that close to you, but in the end you turn out to be the bestfriend of mine. I dont know how to say but i'm really glad that I know you. You're the person that understand me the most,you know what I like and what I hate the most .and I'm impress with that :)

You always make me laugh,being crazy, and never stop making funny jokes. Sometimes you can be the most adorable person but things that touched me the most is you'll always be there through my up's and down no matter how busy you are. I will always try to get our friendship last forever no matter what happen. I can't lose you as you're like one good brother to me. Somehow I can't imagined a good-looking boy like you that I use to had a crush on turn out to be my bestestfriend.

And lastly I am so sorry if I had done something unexpected towards you. Probably making you look bad but you know that people tend to make mistakes, right? All I want is, our friendship will last forever. I have found one great clan, I can be proud of myself and I like what I am now, thank you muhamad daniel bin hasrin. I love you bestfriend :)

2 comments:

  1. aaah this is sho shuwitt baby! me love you guyss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh no lah :) I love you too amaa, :)
    later i'll update girls pulak. ramai ni -.-

    ReplyDelete