If I live another life this feelings will be repeated. It is clear now I am no longer waiting, truths are always hurting you but lies is more painful. Things are now very complicated as someone would say, but now I carry on. I wouldn't bare to face it but I have too. Our last breath together just ended, it's a burden as a blink of an eye it just kept coming. I needed you but would you feel the same? I keep on repeating the same phrase but I won't anymore.
Life is nonetheless not fair at times. I am trying to end this love stories. This is the place where I've been true to myself. a place where my inner cried could be release and could be heard, I'll be keeping my blog updated with new things other then love sucks story. Sometimes the person that you love so much wasn't meant for you. What more could I say is just to DEAL with it. It's a thing that will walk surpass you just to give you slight happiness and then it'll go away.
I am surrounded by plenty of comrades that keep on supporting me and they are the one who manage to draw smile on my face. I LOVE YOU guys (:
A special thanks to : Atyka,Daniel, Fatin, Izzati, Farah, Akma, Nyna, Ama, Ain, Eyra, Kimi, Ikhwan, Zaid, Amsyar, Zaimah, Qyla, Mimi, Ziqah, Khaleeqa, Amyn, , Najib, Paan, Atin pkah, Amir naufal, Farah nabilah, Afza, Mira, Nana.


Be strong Najah Wahyda :)
ReplyDeleteokay,i might be late, but i think,i know what had happened to you by reading your blog.be strong najah :),friends are always there for you,anytime.
ReplyDeletei glad to here the `Drama KIng` is over,,build your new life with all your frend around u ok???wahaahaa we always `sokong2` u haha smile always heeeee *blingg2 :)
ReplyDelete