Wednesday, August 4, 2010

distracted enough -..-



IT'S TOTALLY AWFUL
Sorry I didn't keep my blog updated for quite sometime.Of course today I woke up and expect everything will ended up smooth sailing which,I was terribly wrong.It was a total chaos ! I've just notice something that's chutz-pah,is disappearing. I don't even know why this thing keep on interfering my mind tonight. Again I can’t help myself from being hurt all the time. Things just couldn’t change as I am no better then the other. I am just too itty bitty girl lacks of everything. Darn I want to ignore this judging about myself as it is egregious. Yeah maybe, I'm crack and almost hurt but I'm not.Totally bad days still isn't over when it comes to me,so I won't tell.And I don't care because it's a part of life.So I've just have to endure it and put a fake smile upon my face but I couldn't bare all of it together so burst into tears.How humiliating I thought but then as a human I think it's just another emotion we can't escape,if you'd think I'm stronger than I am if you'd think I'm a weakling than I am.I'm not strong enough to handle burdens on my shoulder especially tough tests that been poured on me and my flesh. The main point here is I'm trying to make myself hate someone but I can't and it makes my mind go insane i guess ! erh =.=" Okay, enough with that. I'm going to rest my mind and adieu ! Good night guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment