First day after mid semester break , I feel a new life started blooming. I am now still finding the way on how to make myself comfortable with all the subjects but indeed, everything is going fine here . I like it , nevertheless it was never as bad as I thought it would be before . My comrade are growing into large amount now and I'm totally chuffed . They are really understanding and of course we can say , "sangat sangat gempak!" . Laughter here and there , playing around together as well as having a group discussion . and the best part is , PL1i students . oh my ! they are totally freak out :) anyway , we can't just predict things to be so fine without any problems as there are few things happen lately . I mean , eventhough we can see that ohh , they looks fine but deep inside , they are totally hurt . For an example , group members fighting with each other, keep complaining one another and even , keep blaming others for their own mistakes . Come on peeps ! we're now university students and that means , we should not act like we were only 8 years old ! be matured guys :) And for those who always have unsatisfaction towards your friend , please. let them know, just make it clear and try to solve your problems together . Don't just sit and pretend like you not doing anything wrong . Okay guys ? I love you peeps ! ♥
p/s : Great souls I am now trying to combine with, we've started for about month and I'm sure we'll get along just fine. But to make my senses more clear, I'd think we're closer from the beginning and from start. I LOVE YOU ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment