Things seems to be so enduring lately. I am now satisfied i mean really really satisfied of what i have now. To be frank with you, yeah every single day of my life now is totally awesome and of course it is all about him :)
Okay back to the beginning, before this the only thing i could remember is, once I hit the cushy pillow I dreamed about lovely things. The environment was lovely. The color of things around me seemed really velvety and bright. But then, i feel like i am alone. And after a while I started to speak I woke up from my deepest slumber and wish I could remember his face. How I wish I could still feel his embrace but no more. When I woke up again and smile that it was never a dream but it was a reality that I thought I was dreaming of having him around me as I thought I could never feel again. and once again, iloveyou!
ohh ya guys! im sure u will be kinda bored reading my blog after this. but seriously, i have nothing much to write about but i have so much more to write if it is all about the outre soul that whingeing about my mind all these days. *giggles. but okay, just a little bit about my new life ; campus life. ohh its kinda great to have the chance to further up my study here in UiTM Merbok as this place was only 40 minutes away from my home sweet home. and of course that would be the biggest reason why i do like the place! it seems like i dont have to travel far far away from my umi and walid. haha . em i've been here for about 11 days and everything seems okay and i've started my class and yet i dont have any assignment! thank God! *laughs. and yesterday. I have created a group study consists of 4 girls and one boy. haa! talking about the one boy, he is zaid effendi. when i first came into the pL1i , i thought he's kinda quite or what shud i call that, hah low profile person. and but then he is one my group members now ; he's not that quite laa guys! but the thing is, he's a shy boy and that is the reason why khaleeqa choose him as our group leader. :) okay guys, i dont know what to write anymore, thats all . adios! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment