Sometimes people ask me how can I write with so much going on around?
i dont have the answer for the question above :)
Sorry I didn't keep my blog updated for quite sometime. i am unhappy about this feeling. I am lonely though but I've got plenty of comrade that always been there for me. I am certain that within these past few days things had changed.And I liked it. Even so, why does sometimes it seems really bad? This past few weeks I'd think I've been collecting plenty of lovingly souls, I'll take this opportunity to apologize as I am only human being that had been hurt so much and seeking for revenge. Sound a bit rough but I am now okay and live my life solo.
anyway, during these few days back, i am totally been missing my outre soul ; atyka, aten, ezaty and fara :(
i miss 'em like hell ! :(
p/s : omg guys! im so sorry if i cant pick up your calls, if i cant reply all ur text messages. i really dont want to do such things for now. :)
**i only have time for the one i really think i should care of :D
No comments:
Post a Comment